Energy Herbal Farm
- We speak: Russian, Estonian
- There is plenty of parking space.
- Plants for sale
- Wheelchair friendly
- Restroom available
- Picnic/resting place(s) available
- Drinks and snacks available. Contact for more info.
- Advance booking required
- Rain and sun shelter available
- Different double and triple rooms, altogether for over 20 persons.
Located in the middle of Estonia by the beautiful Navesti River, the Energy Farm is the largest company in Estonia engaged in organic farming and processing of medicinal plants, and the visitors can also try out traditional natural therapies.
The farm is surrounded by a rich ornamental garden boasting a collection of peonies and phlox and a rock garden. What makes the holiday memorable?
- a field of medicinal plants,
- flower fields and forest,
- a walk to the Navesti River,
- a tour on the study trail, guided by an expert on herbal medicines,
- visit to the tea house and viewing tower, to enjoy a delicious selection of teas and food, including traditional Estonian dishes, seasoned with lots of herbs,
- rich ornamental garden, peony and phlox collection, rock garden,
- hiking trails, swimming and fishing on Navesti River,
- workshop on medicinal plants,
- workshop on healthy Estonian food,
- eco-spa and sauna rituals with spa master,
- comfortable rooms for accommodation,
- herbal teas and cuttings available to purchase.
How can you energise yourself at the Energy Farm?
There are hiking trails around the farm and in the summer, the Navesti River is great for swimming and fishing. The farm offers workshops on medicinal plants and their use, healthy Estonian food and the world of sauna. The eco-spa can be visited, and sauna rituals attended together with the sauna master. Herbal teas, ointments, floral waters and cuttings are also available to purchase.
In 2018, the Energy Farm was awarded the “Beautiful Estonian Home” award by the President of the Republic, and in 2017, it received the title of a beautiful Suure-Jaani Parish production farm.
Enjoy our energy eco-spa healing sauna and treatments.
How to get here? The Navesti Farm is located in Suure-Jaani Parish by the Navesti River. We kindly ask you to book a visit to the garden in advance. More information at www.energiatalu.ee
Individual guests: 3 EUR without a guide.
Discounts on agreement.
Guided tour for 10+ persons: 10 EUR/person, including tasting of teas and an organic sweet.
Guided tour for 4-9 persons: hourly price on agreement.
- Group visits
Up to 50 persons in a guided group.
The garden is open from May till September.
- Opening hours
Open by prior agreement.