Estonian and Latvian garden events
- 14-15 August: late summer bloomers at Maie's garden in Pärnu county, Estonia
On the mid-August weekend you are welcome at Maie's garden between 10AM and 6 PM. On both days a longer garden excursion will take place at 11 AM. From Maie's garden one can see and purchase perennials, which are hardly available at other gardens and plant stores. The event is free of charge.
- 15 August: Open garden day at Mikko farm, Põlva county
Mikko farm's Garden of Hearts will be open on Sunday, 15 August 10:00 - 17:00. Come and enjoy the beauty of hortensias, phloxes and dahlias. In addition home cafeteria, recycling workshop and sale of plants. Entrance fee: 5 EUR.
- 15 August: Open garden day at Risttee farm, Viljandi county, Estonia
Risttee farm in Viljandi county is awaiting all garden lovers in the middle of August to its open garden day.
- 21 August - Home Cafe Days in "Raunas Stādi" Nursery, Smiltene Municipality, Latvia
Home Cafe will otter summer cakes, coffee, tea. Visitors welcome to explore and buy plants grown in the nursery. Home Cafe working hours 10:00-18:00. Futher information will follow https://www.facebook.com/raunasstadi
- 29 August: open garden day at Palusalu farm in Põlva county, Estonia
Come and visit Palusalu garden on the last weekend of August. Excursion, workshop, sale of tools and cafeteria.