Estonian and Latvian garden events
- 31 July-1 August - Open Garden Days in "Raunas Stādi" Nursery
Come and enjoy nature and nice atmosphere! In programme - visit to Riekstiņu family garden, answers on questions from owners of garden, plant fair and open-air garden cafe with deserts and drinks for extra fee. Entry fee 3€ donation per person, children - for free.
- 7-8 August: Exhibition of phloxes at Nõrga farm, Viljandi county, Estonia
Visit us to admire the beauty of phloxes on both days from 10 - 17. Besides the exhibition tours are organised in the garden (at 11 and 15 on both days) combined with good advice, sale of plants and home cafeteria.
- 7-8 August: Open garden days at Kaevandi farm, Viljandi county, Estonia
You are welcome at the open garden days of Kaevandi farm, including garden tours (at 11, 13 and 16 on both days), good advice, sale of plants and home cafeteria.
- 14-15 August: late summer bloomers at Maie's garden in Pärnu county, Estonia
On the mid-August weekend you are welcome at Maie's garden between 10AM and 6 PM. On both days a longer garden excursion will take place at 11 AM. From Maie's garden one can see and purchase perennials, which are hardly available at other gardens and plant stores. The event is free of charge.
- 15 August: Open garden day at Risttee farm, Viljandi county, Estonia
Risttee farm in Viljandi county is awaiting all garden lovers in the middle of August to its open garden day.
- 21 August - Home Cafe Days in "Raunas Stādi" Nursery, Smiltene Municipality, Latvia
Home Cafe will otter summer cakes, coffee, tea. Visitors welcome to explore and buy plants grown in the nursery. Home Cafe working hours 10:00-18:00. Futher information will follow https://www.facebook.com/raunasstadi
- 29 August: open garden day at Palusalu farm in Põlva county, Estonia
Come and visit Palusalu garden on the last weekend of August. Excursion, workshop, sale of tools and cafeteria.