Mikko Farm „Garden With Hearts“
- We speak: English, Russian, Swedish, Estonian
- There is plenty of parking space: up to 20 cars, up to 1 bus.
- Plants for sale
- Wheelchair friendly
- Restroom available
- Picnic/resting place(s) available
- Drinks and snacks available. Contact for more info.
- Advance booking required
- Rain and sun shelter available
- Children's playground available
- Up to 20 persons in 3 rooms with different size and comfort level.
The Mikko Farm Hearts Garden in Põlva County is a site of scenic views. The landscaping of the garden in Tännassilma Village in Põlva County started in 1996. Over the years, a species-rich English farm garden has been designed on the two hectares, with more than 1,000 different plants. The relief landscape opens up scenic views.
The garden features:
- various garden spaces
- rock garden
- forest garden
- ponds with waterlilies
Chicken are walking around the household garden. The farm also has a small tree nursery and a handicraft and recycling spot.
Picnics or get-togethers in the Hearts Garden
The Hearts Garden in Mikko Farm is spacious enough to take a break from city noise for a couple of hours. Enjoy good coffee or tea and a cake baked by the hostess. The garden is available for picnics and barbecues or for ordering catering. Events, workshops and get-togethers can be organised in the seminar house all year round.
It is possible to buy handicraft and souvenirs.
Kuidas sõita: Mikko talu asub Põlva lähedal, Tartust u 50 km kaugusel.
Individual guests: 5 EUR.
Guided tour is included in the price.
The garden is open from May till September.
- Opening hours
Open by prior agreement.
Find us and get in touch
- +372 53540053
- View homepage
- View Facebook page
- Mikko talu, Tännassilma küla, Põlva vald 63224